- Dedicate some part of your life exclusively to spiritual development
- Enliven all-nourishing, all-blissful fullness within yourself
- Improve your ability to fulfill desires and increase your good fortune
- Radiate a powerful influence of peace throughout the world
The Mother Divine ProgramSM was created for ladies everywhere who are seeking true ENLIGHTENMENT—the full awakening of inner peace, bliss, and fulfilment. All single ladies, age 18 and up, who are practicing both the Transcendental Meditation® technique and Transcendental Meditation Sidhi ProgramSM, including Yogic Flying®, are eligible to apply.
Call 1-877-77-BLISS (1-877-772-5477)
Outside the USA call: 1-641-209-1835
To request an application online, email us at or fill in the form below
Length of Stay
The minimum time commitment for joining the Mother Divine Program is six months. Ladies often choose to stay longer, to continue rapidly growing in higher states of consciousness.
Our alumnae have expressed that spending some time on the Mother Divine Program has created extra layers of inner silence, bliss, and refinement that enrich every aspect of their lives.
Those who are unable to come for six months may still experience the heavenly atmosphere of Mother Divine by attending our Taste of Blissful Life courses or World Peace Assemblies. Ladies are also invited to join Mother Divine staff for a month or more.
Upcoming Opportunities to Join
Join for six months in Maharishi Vedic City, Iowa, USA. International Courses are available at New Zealand and Thailand.
We have structured a program in which after the first month of New Mother Divine, it is possible to utilize two hours in the afternoon, five days a week, for self-study, taking an online course from Maharishi University of Management or another university or doing an online English as a Second Language course.
NEW opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree in Maharishi Vedic Science, the science of consciousness, while on the Mother Divine Program. See details of the University option here.
Our balanced daily routine includes
- Extended practice of the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs, including Yogic Flying
- Yoga Asanas and daily exercise
- Delicious, organic vegetarian cuisine prepared according to the principles of Maharishi Ayurveda® to promote health and bliss in the physiology
- Activities to further the Mother Divine Program’s goal of
enlivening peace and harmony in the world
- Knowledge meetings
- Joyous celebrations
- Enjoying the serene and inspiring beauty of nature
APPLY for USA New Mother Divine course
What inspired you to join?
What inspires women to join The Mother Divine Program? Several members of The Mother Divine Program give their perspectives.
Would You Recommend this for Students?
Women discuss who can benefit from investing some time on The Mother Divine Program.
What Have You Gained – Part 2
The benefits of taking part in the Mother Divine Program.
How is it different?
How is the Mother Divine Program different from other courses?