Livingston Manor, New York—Weekend Retreats 2018
For women and girls practicing TM
A weekend of deep, revitalizing rest and profound knowledge
A TM® Weekend Retreat provides an opportunity to gain deep, rejuvenating rest through a structured program of extended TM practice along with profound knowledge about the development of higher states of consciousness. This unique experience results in a dramatic reduction of accumulated stress and tension. Ladies who have attended report that even one such weekend remarkably boosts energy, clarity, happiness, creativity and health for months afterwards. Stress and tension melt away more quickly, providing a deeper foundation for the development of consciousness as a field of all possibilities. Many women TM practitioners take time for a weekend retreat on a regular basis.
Highlights of the weekend
- Extended practice of the Transcendental Meditation® technique
- Discussion of personal experiences with lady leaders in the TM® organization
- Beautiful videotaped talks on the growth of higher states of consciousness by TM’s founder, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, as well as other leading thinkers and scientists.
- Personal instruction in easy-to-practice Maharishi YogaSM Asanas and a simple neuro-respiratory breathing technique of Pranayama. These gentle mind/body programs are effective in helping to remove surface stress and strain and smoothing the way to deepen your TM practice.
- Sharing a weekend of personal growth with other women
- Delicious organic vegetarian cuisine, including fresh locally grown vegetables in the summertime
All of this is enjoyed in a deeply nourishing, blissful, peaceful atmosphere, in the company of other meditators. You will enjoy meetings, meals and walks outside in the countryside with your fellow course participants.
The cost for these retreats is kept to a minimum to allow as many women as possible to attend. The fee includes private room and bath, meals, and all meetings and instruction sessions.
$450 for a weekend retreat and $225 for each additional night, 2 night minimum. Student rate $135 per night. 10% off for first-time course participants at Livingston Manor with code: NEWCP.
- Please apply for weekend retreats at least two weeks ahead of the starting date
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your acceptance and payment options. Payments are accepted via check, credit card, money order, and Paypal up to a week before the starting date.
- Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel up to a week before the starting date, the fee is fully refundable. If you need to cancel less than a week before, you will receive a full refund minus a $50 administration fee.
Fullness of Life Gained and Shared
A retired finance professional from New York City has been regularly enjoying short meditation courses—World Peace Assemblies—with The Mother Divine Program℠ for the past 20 years.
The feeling is beyond blissful
The unique settled, nourishing atmosphere of the Mother Divine campus made this retreat so easy and enjoyable.
LOCATION AND LODGING
Our deeply peaceful 400-acre property has served practitioners of the Transcendental Meditation® program for over three decades. Enjoy the cumulative coherence from thousands of Advanced Courses in the Maharishi Transcendental MeditationSM program that have been held at this beautiful location in the Catskill mountains. Our pleasant single room accommodations all have private baths.
ORGANIC VEGETARIAN CUISINE
Our chefs prepare sumptuous, nourishing cuisine according to the principles of Maharishi Vedic Approach to HealthSM using only high quality organic foods, and includes a continental breakfast.
MAHARISHI VASTU® INFLUENCE
Our facility features elements of Maharishi Vastu® design, which bring an auspicious influence (better health, wealth and happiness as well as greater attunement with Natural Law), to those who reside in the building. To read more about this ancient knowledge of Vedic Architecture, please visit www.maharishivastu.org.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in is from 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Dinner is served beginning at 7 p.m.
The course ends after lunch on the day of departure.
GETTING TO THE COURSE
Bus: The Short Line Bus Network serves Livingston Manor. Find the schedules at www.coachusa.com/shortline
Let us know when you apply that you will be taking the bus and we will give you a phone number to call for a ride when you arrive in the village of Livingston Manor.
By Car: Do you need a ride, or can you take a passenger? Please let us know so we can make it as convenient as possible for everyone to attend.
What is the Mother Divine Program?
I can be my true self here
"It feels like I've traveled so far inside of myself." Comments about a weekend course with the Mother Divine Program.