For women practicing the advanced TM-Sidhi Program — An in-residence opportunity to gain deep, rejuvenating rest through a structured program of extended TM-Sidhi practice along with profound knowledge about the development of higher states of consciousness.
*Your course fee includes private room and bath as well as meals.
Application Deadline: April 23rd
Payment Deadline: April 26th
Cancellation policy: 100% refund through March 20th.
50% refund March 20th – April 19th. 10% refund April 27th – 30th.
Housing Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the Grand Assembly:
Each part of the day is designed to culture deep silence which will help reduce accumulated stress and allow for richer experience during Transcendental Meditation and the advanced TM-Sidhi practice.
A refreshed quality of mind and body and a lasting feeling of rejuvenation are some of the benefits that TM Retreat and WPA participants report.
Special Highlights of the Assembly include:
- Beautiful rare tapes of Maharishi
- Discussion of your experiences of the growth of higher states of consciousness with leaders of the women’s wing of the international Transcendental Meditation organization
- Experiencing the bliss and power of meditating with a large group of women
- Meeting other women meditators and creating a life-long network of friends
- Delicious organic vegetarian meals
This Assembly is offered jointly by:
• TM for Women—the non-profit organization for women by women offering the Transcendental Meditation® program and courses for women’s health and enlightenment.
• The Mother Divine programSM—an international peace-creating community of women whose purpose is growing in enlightenment and nourishing the world through the extended group practice of Transcendental Meditation and its advanced programs.