For women practicing the Transcendental Meditation Program — An in-residence opportunity to gain deep, rejuvenating rest through a structured program of extended TM practice along with profound knowledge about the development of higher states of consciousness.
*Your course fee includes private room and bath as well as meals.
Application Deadline: April 23rd
Payment Deadline: April 26th
Cancellation policy: 100% refund through March 20th.
50% refund March 20th – April 19th. 10% refund April 27th – 30th.
Housing Questions: email@example.com
Features of the Grand Assembly:
Each part of the day is designed to culture deep silence which will help reduce accumulated stress and allow for richer experience during Transcendental Meditation practice.
A refreshed quality of mind and body and a lasting feeling of rejuvenation are some of the benefits that TM Retreat participants report.
Special Highlights of the Assembly include:
- Beautiful rare tapes of Maharishi
- Discussion of your experiences of the growth of higher states of consciousness with leaders of the women’s wing of the international Transcendental Meditation organization
- Experiencing the bliss and power of meditating with a large group of women
- Meeting other women meditators and creating a life-long network of friends
- Delicious organic vegetarian meals
Is this your first TM Retreat?
Your schedule is designed to give you maximum rest and relaxation. Everything is taken care of for you. The program includes personal instruction in easy-to-practice Maharishi Yoga Asanas and pranayama, a gentle breathing technique. These techniques play an important role in helping to remove surface stress and strain, smoothing the way to deeper TM practice and a richer more rewarding life.
This Assembly is offered jointly by:
• TM for Women—the non-profit organization for women by women offering the Transcendental Meditation® program and courses for women’s health and enlightenment.
• The Mother Divine programSM—an international peace-creating community of women whose purpose is growing in enlightenment and nourishing the world through the extended group practice of Transcendental Meditation and its advanced programs.