For women practicing the advanced TM-Sidhi Program — An in-residence opportunity to gain deep, rejuvenating rest through a structured program of extended TM-Sidhi practice along with profound knowledge about the development of higher states of consciousness.
Features of the Grand Assembly:
Each part of the day is designed to culture deep silence which will help reduce accumulated stress and allow for richer experience during Transcendental Meditation and the advanced TM-Sidhi practice.
A refreshed quality of mind and body and a lasting feeling of rejuvenation are some of the benefits that TM Retreat and WPA participants report.
Special Highlights of the Assembly include:
- Beautiful rare tapes of Maharishi
- Discussion of your experiences of the growth of higher states of consciousness with leaders of the women’s wing of the international Transcendental Meditation organization
- Experiencing the bliss and power of meditating with a large group of women
- Meeting other women meditators and creating a life-long network of friends
- Delicious organic vegetarian meals